Followers

Thursday 1 March 2012

Introduction

c'What should i blog about?' I've never quite understood why anyone wanting to start a blog would ask that question.....if they cant think of anything that they feel like writing about, or anything they know people will want to read about, what exactly is their purpose? More importantly, why are they asking that when so many lists of requests are being posted everywhere and ignored? Thats why i have now decided to make my own blog, despite not having anything specific i want to write about, or actually asking anyone for ideas. I'm simply going to write about what people ask to be written.

Some of the topics requested are:-

*My mother is on facebook
*What i spend money on
*Buying and selling online
*My children will do it differently
*Blackberry reviews
*Facebook apps i love
*When is free better and when not
*Top websites
*Top android apps

No comments:

Post a Comment