Followers

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Guest Post- How I Use My Website


How I use My Website

There are a lot of reasons why I make a website. First, I want to share my own ideas to the world. As the modern technology advances, more and more people are also gaining access in the World Wide Web. This means that there is a good chance that my site will gain recognition if only it has a great and consistent traffic. When we say traffic, this is the number of site visitors per day. The more I have traffic, the greater the chances of my website to get a higher rank on search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and many others. Thus, I keep on updating my site, post articles, pictures and videos related to my niche.

Basically, it is not easy to make a website. I did a lot of brainstorming and research before I get into the decision of making this. As I finally decided for the niche, I keep on making unique contents that do not plagiarize. My website provides help to several internet browsers all over the world. With this, I always manage to answer their questions and help them as much as possible. I find fulfilment in helping other people, and my site really allows me to gain new online friends. Although, this consumes a lot of my time, I am grateful to assist and create a positive impact to other people’s lives.

Aside from providing helpful information to internet browsers, my website enables me to earn an amount of money. I grab the opportunity to place several ads on my site and with the clicks of the browsers, I gain profit from it. I started from earning a little, and it soared high as the number of traffic also increased. This is the reason why I make it a point to update my site and post relevant contents to it. Even though, earning is not my priority, I try to maximize the resources I have. There are a number of web developers who became rich through their site hence, I also tried and notice that earning online is very possible.

I also applied online marketing on my site. I promoted different kinds of products related to my niche, and I use the social networking media to increase its exposure. The entire process is difficult especially that I do not have a good background in making a site. However, I keep on reading and joining forums in order to know how to improve the website. It may take a lot of hard work to make it, but the results are always worthwhile. I highly encourage all the aspiring web makers to start selecting a niche that they are passionate about. I choose to work on a website that I know I am good at, that is why posting contents is not hard on my part. With the passion I have, I gain profit and friends. I know that as time goes by, more and more people will be attracted towards my site, and I will earn big from it.
by WddWeeras

2 comments:

  1. You said it all. :) Learning how to build a website is obviously the most challenging phase you would encounter. Even though websites have been around for quite some time already, it is still considered as a relatively new concept. But, with the number of tutorials and guides available, learning how to do it has become easier. And, more websites are becoming a lot easier to handle. There are even some that don’t require you to input html codes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice read! It’s amazing that the one who wrote this maximized the capabilities of a website. Not only was he able to share information, he also made money from it. For me, websites are powerful tools that can generate residual income; you just have to invest time and patience to learn how to build them effectively.

    ReplyDelete