Followers

Sunday 13 September 2015

'Speed On The Grid 3D Free' iPhone Game Review



Get it now on the App Store:Speed Grid 3D Free



Rating: 5/5

Speed On The Grid is a simple but addictive iPhone game where you have to keep a ball on the grid by moving side to side and jumping over gaps to get to the end of each level.  Also, throughout each level are chances to collect points and extra lives as well as things to avoid such as mines and rockets.

It's a lot more challenging than it sounds and personally I've found it's kept me entertained for a lot longer than I  expected.  I'm not someone who plays games on my phone, this is the only  game on my phone and if I hadn't found this game I doubt I ever would have included any game reviews in the App Review section on iPhone Planet.  
The game has almost 200k downloads so far and 80,926 are actually registered on Game Centre.  There are currently 73 levels to complete, with plans to add more in future updates. 

I highly recommend this game to any one looking for a challenge, but if you lack patience, don't have good concentration, or simply like the kind of game where you pretty much manage to complete each level on your first attempt, then this game's probably not for you...although I'd recommend checking it out anyway because it is a really fun and addictive game which I found after initially thinking 'This is far too hard for me, there's no point in bothering to try again', I actually then ended up deciding to rise to the challenge and refused to admit defeat... 


And despite being convinced I'd never get very far in the game, it seems miracles can happen and I actually completed the entire game  which seemed to surprise the developer, who even said 'Congratulations! I'm really shocked...' In his reply to a message I sent him after completing the game. 
He also mentioned that he'd need to make an update for the game now that it's been completed and never said how long it's likely to take but as far as I'm aware I'm the only person who has completed the game so far so I doubt there's any need to get the update done in a hurry. 
Even though I've completed the game I'm still enjoying playing it from the start again, trying to improve my score, which is currently the 2nd highest score on the 'all time' leader board and I'm hoping to reach the number 1 spot so I won't be quitting this game any time soon!    

www.iphoneplanet.co.uk


Remember to leave a comment after you've tried this game to let other people know what you think :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment